SIMPLE AND CUSTOMIZABLE TICKETING
Simply fill out the form and you are on your way to a great ticketing experience. We’ll create a custom ticketing page for you within 24 hours so that you can start selling tickets and get paid. Our QR code system and check-in app make it easy for your attendees to enter the event within a matter of seconds.
Simplify your life. Start using SpinGo’s ticketing service.
CUSTOM LANDING PAGES
Quickly add your logo, adjust the colors, fonts, and more with easy to use customization options on our landing pages for your event.
Our pages include a homepage, schedule page, ticketing page, vendor page, and more.
Your ticketing page should look and feel like your event website to give your attendees a seamless purchase experience.
We are your partner, not your competitor, which is why we want your branding to be on your ticketing page.
ONLINE & ON-SITE
20% of people buy their tickets the day of the event, either online or in person. The other 80% comes from pre-sales.
Our ticketing keeps your online ticket sales connected to your on-site ticket sales so you can keep track of all your sales from one place.
Simplify your event by using one ticketing system that will work for all of your ticket sales.
ALL TICKETING FEATURES
• Immediate Payouts
• Custom Ticketing Page
• Ticket Sales Dashboard
• Promo Code Creation
• Campaign Tracking Code Creation
• QR Code Check-In
• RFID Wristband Check-In
When you sign-up for the Ticketing Only package, you only pay the ticket service fee located in the table at the bottom of this section. P.S. you can pass the ticket service fee to your attendees.
When you sign-up for the Event Master Full Access package, there is a one-time software fee of $499 plus the ticket service fee. After your first time using the Event Master Full Access package, you will only be charged a ticket service fee.
Ticket Service Fee
- Immediate payouts
- Unlimited ticket types
- iOS and Android ticket scanning app
- Custom event webpage creation
- Voucher and promo code creation
- Ticket upgrades, swaps, and lottery
- RFID capable
- Detailed reports and dashboard
- Customer support
EVENT MASTER FULL ACCESS
$499 + Service Fee
- Everything in Ticketing Only, plus:
- Vendor and support management
- Custom vendor application creation
- Booth space and amenities purchasing
- Custom event schedule creation
- Performer air, hotel, and transportation scheduling
- Developer-free attendee app
- Push notifications and offers
- Customer support